Our Training, Your Workplace – How it Works
Our popular training course format can be delivered in workplaces across Australia. Whether you have 5 or 5000 staff to train we can accommodate it all and work with you to find a solution that fits.
Workplace training assumes you provide the venue and the equipment and we provide the trainers and training material.
Training in the workplace has its pros and cons and these should be carefully considered before deciding whether to adopt this format. Have a read of the following articles before deciding if tis option is for your organsation.
- Requirements – Discuss with us your training requirement by either calling or complete our online ‘Register Your Interest’ form.
- Quote – We will send you a quote for your consideration based on your requirements
- Secure Dates – If you are happy with the quote we require we then agree dates for our training calendar.
- Provide information – Once dates are agreed we will send you a request for information. This information is recorded in our system against your booking.
- Agree Content – as the date nears we will be in touch to confirm the learning outcomes and agree any customization of content.
- Training Day/s arrive – our trainer will deliver the training in your workplace.
If you would like to request an onsite training quote please contact our friendly team on 1300 886 190 or via email on email@example.com.
Check out our courses below to see how onsite training works for each of them.