Please read the following terms and conditions carefully:
Should you have any queries in regards to the below terms and conditions please give our team a call on 1300 886 190.
- 1.0 Excel Consulting Solutions Pty Ltd (ACN 600 429 212) means the company who provides the training courses to its clients (EC).
- 1.1 The client or the trainee means the person who attended the training course including the company by whom the client or the trainee is employed by (the Client).
- 1.2 The trainer or the consultant means the person who teaches/trains/lectures/consults the training courses provided by EC, including the company whom the trainer or the consultant is employed by (the Trainer).
- 1.3 EC is not responsible for any loss arising out of any occurrences or conditions beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of terrorism, act of God, defects in services provided by a third-party to EC, war, strikes, theft, delay, cancellation, civil disorder, disaster, Government regulations or changes in itinerary or schedule.
- 1.4 EC shall in no circumstances be liable for any loss of profit suffered directly or indirectly following the training course attended by the Client.
- 1.5 This booking contract made by EC on its terms and conditions which are governed by Australian Law and all parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of the Australian Courts at all times.
- 1.6 EC reserves the right to update and/or alter these terms and conditions at any time, and it is the Clients responsibility to be familiar with them. The latest terms and conditions can always be found on the Company website https://www.excelconsulting.com.au/booking-terms-conditions and will supersede any previous versions.
- 2.0 All bookings are valid for a period of 12 months.
- 2.1 Following receipt of the fully completed Registration Form details, Excel Consulting will send a course confirmation email to the attendee.
- 2.2 All training courses must be paid for in full before attending such a course.
- 2.3 All prices shown on our website are in Australian Dollars (AUD$)
- 2.4 All prices for the courses are included with Australian Good and Services Tax (GST).
- 2.5 Email communication – by signing up to any of our courses you agree to receive communications from EC by email regarding your booking and any additional periodic marketing emails directly from EC only. Students retain right to unsubscribe from any further marketing email.
- 2.6 If you are making travel arrangements such as booking flights to attend a course please contact us before you do.
- 3.0 EC has a no smoking policy in their offices.
- 3.1 Any attendee or person, unbecoming of conduct or disruptive to the orderly progress of the course may be asked to leave.
- 3.2 The Client shall not approach, or make any offer of employment for works to any Trainer or consultant provided by EC and will not permit or suffer its Trainer or consultant to make any such approach or offer of employment for works, for a period of 12 months after the provision of the service and/or from the date of this booking conditions contract is made. In the event that any Trainer or consultant provided by EC works for the Client and receives payment of moneys from it within 12 months of the provision of the service and/or from the date of this booking is made, a fixed introduction fee of A$20,000 (Australian Twenty Thousand Dollars) will be charged by EC to the Client and is payable within 21 days from the date of the letter of demand sent by EC to the Client.
- 4.0 If the Client wishes to reschedule a public training course date (excluding onsite and in-house training courses), the Client must notify EC in writing. If the rescheduling occurs within 5 business days from the commencement of the course the Client will automatically be placed on a Last Minute wait-list for a later class. Last Minute wait-list bookings can only be made after 3.00pm the day before the rescheduled class is due to commence.
- 4.1 If the Client wishes to reschedule a public training course date (excluding onsite and in-house training courses), the Client must notify EC in writing. If the rescheduling occurs within 5 business days from the commencement of the course the Client will automatically be placed on a Last Minute wait-list for a later class. Last Minute wait-list bookings can only be made after 3.00pm the day before the rescheduled class is due to commence.
- 4.2 EC reserves the right, if necessary, to make alterations or changes to a previously confirmed training course date for a variety of reasons including but not exclusively, such as illness of the Trainer. In such cases, EC will endeavour informing the Client as soon as possible. In the event whereby it is necessary for EC to re-schedule the course(s) to another date(s) then EC shall inform the Client as soon as practicable regarding the new date(s).
- 4.3 Should the Client wish to confirm a reschedule course date without being placed on a Last Minute wait-list there is a transfer fee equal to 50% of the current individual published price for the course.
- 4.4 Rescheduling does not become effective until EC receives this written notification.
- 4.5 Course attendee name/s can be changed at any time before the commencement of the course.
- 4.6 If the Client wishes to reschedule an onsite or in-house training course, the client must notify EC in writing. Depending on the nature of the booking additional charges may apply to reschedule the training dates.
- 4.7 If the Client has purchased a EC course package (a package is defined as any booking made for a combination of more than one course offered at a discounted rate – eg: “Advanced Excel & VBA” or any other packages that may be offered from time to time and wishes to cancel it, the Client must notify EC in writing. Cancellation will be accepted as long as none of the courses in the package have been attended yet.
- 4.8 No refund of monies shall be made; a credit note shall be issued for the same amount of monies paid, less any cancellation fees being 50% of the course monies/value paid. Cancellation does not become effective until EC receives this written notification.
- 4.9 Failure to attend a training course without notice will result in the forfeit of that course booking and any such monies paid for that training course.
- 4.10 If the Client wishes to cancel a training course, the Client must notify EC in writing. No refund of monies shall be made, but a Booking credit shall be issued for the same amount of monies paid, less any cancellation fees payable. A cancellation fee equal to 50% of the course monies/value paid is payable immediately if the cancellation is made within 10 days before the course the Trainee is scheduled to attend. Cancellation does not become effective until EC receives this written notification.
- 4.11 In the event of a refund being offered; if a discount has been applied to the offer the value of the discount will be refunded first.
- 4.12 If you cancel your enrollment to a scheduled course within our booking guidelines you have 6 months from the time of the cancellation to re-book. After that, your enrollment is terminated and you void your right to a refund or to re-schedule your course.
Last Minute wait-list bookings are subject to the following conditions:
- Excel Consulting Solutions has places available on the requested training course date.
- The rescheduled course may be conducted on a newer version of the software.
- Where the rescheduled class is longer in duration than the original course, students will be required to pay the difference between the new course price and the original course price.
- 5.0 All students can re-sit any public course they attend FREE of charge (excluding Onsite or In-house courses), subject to the following conditions:
- Subject to the course being scheduled in the location and places being available on the requested training course date.
- The repeated training course must be completed within 8 months of the original training course date.
- If a newer version of the software is being taught, a fee of 50% of the course cost is payable.
- The repeated course may or may not be with the same lecturer.
- Bookings may only be made after 3.00pm the day before the course is due to commence.
- Students must bring the training manual that they received when they originally attended the course.
- 6.0 The Client has a right to apply for a full refund only when the re-scheduling of the course(s) has been made more than once by EC. EC will have no other liability due to changes to the training course date other than those set out in this condition and no other claim for compensation or expenses will be considered.
- 6.1 We accept payments using Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Please note there is a 3% surcharge for transactions made using American Express cards.
The above points constitute the standard terms and conditions of Excel Consulting Solutions Pty Ltd.
Updated September 2017