We are one of the few businesses outside of the ‘Big Four’ accounting firms with the reputation and expertise for providing independent financial model auditing. Our reviews are designed to locate potential and actual errors. We will also provide independent advice on the business logic and model assumptions as well as the accuracy of calculation and the formulas.
Our services include:
- Redevelopment of existing financial models
- Building accurate, flexible and robust financial models
- Research, strategic input, value-added analysis and presentation
- Model Audits or Model Reviews of existing models to identify potential risks and eliminate potentially costly spreadsheet errors.
Type of Financial Modelling include:
- Calculators for financial services and products
- Business planning for budgets and forecasts
- Project feasibility, economics and analysis
- Transaction decision support for mergers, acquisitions, information memorandums and equity and debt capital raising
- Operational models to support your business decisions
- Valuation models
- Sensitivity and ‘what-if’ scenario analysis
- Read more about our Best Practice Modelling Guidelines here.
Our Model Review Process
Spreadsheets are increasingly relied upon for business critical decision making. We offer a review process of models which management are using to drive decision making. This is key to testing the robustness of any model and giving you a level of comfort that the information you are working off is accurate and reliable. Our process is as follows:
We discuss your model and do an initial review to make sure we fully understand the purpose, design and intended use of the model.
We carry out a detailed review of the model bearing in mind the agreed scope and any additional requirements you have.
- We provide a report detailing any errors, potential errors, and design issues where we may suggest improvements.
- We will discuss our finding with you and if requested will review implemented changes.
- Once all comments/issues have been discussed and concluded we will issue a final report detailing our findings. We can provide a fixed price quote, no hidden extras.
Call us to discuss your requirements on 1300 88 61 90