Getting Started with Microsoft Office 365 Forms
How are you gathering information from colleagues and clients? Is that information being automatically collected and stored in one location or is there double handling?
Wouldn’t it be nice to send your customised Form to all clients and click back later to find all their responses neatly displayed in one spreadsheet? Join us to learn how to work more effectively and efficiently with Microsoft Forms.
- Live Q&A
- Instructor Led
- Class size (max): 25
- Exercise Materials
- Great Reviews
- Recorded Playback
Learning Outcomes in a Nutshell
In this session we will learn how to create an Office 365 Form. We will explore the different types of fields, settings and previews. We will look at sharing forms and reviewing results, including exports to Excel. The session will suit Information workers and those with an interest in tools for Business Process Improvement in the workplace.
- Demonstration of Worked Example
- How to get started
- Text Boxes for text and numbers
- Drop Down Lists
- Ratings, Rankings and Likert Scales
- Themes Overview
- Desktop Preview
- Smartphone Preview
- Exporting Results to Excel
- Exploring options and settings
- Internal and External Sharing
- Sharing Options
- This course is designed for Beginner to Intermediate users
- General competence with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Modern Browser
- Excel 2013/2016/365
- Office 365 Online
Meet our Trainer
Steven Knight has over 20 years experience delivering IT training. In his own words; “I started working with paper forms as a young and skinny public servant. From this I developed a lifelong calling to reducing the moving around of bits of paper, double handling and the eradication of frustrating work processes.” In his commitment to this task, Steven has help skilled end users with developing:
– Forms using Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS, VbScript (Active Server Pages), to collect, store and retrieve data in MS Access and SQL Server databases
– Acrobat forms in Acrobat Professional from around version 9 onwards
– Forms in Adobe LiveCycle Designer up to ES2
– SharePoint on premise environment develop forms in InfoPath
– Custom lists, libraries and views in SharePoint from SharePoint 2007 onwards
Steven has trained thousands of students and continues to receive outstanding reviews. He has a thirst for knowledge, continues to upskill and enjoys sharing his wealth of experience with his students.
How our Webinars Work
- Click Book Now, select your Webinar and Sign Up
- Receive Email with Login Details
- 5 Days ahead of course check your login credentials work
- Day of course Log On to join the Webinar
- Q&A session will be facilitated and explained by the presenter
Why train with Excel Consulting?
“We are passionate about Professional Development and continue to invest in our trainers, courses and material so our students can achieve fantastic learning outcomes.”