Using Microsoft Office 365 for Knowledge Management
Effective Knowledge Management means getting the right knowledge to the right people, at the right time. This empowers the end user to take the effective action and make the informed decisions.
Apps in Office 365 help to capture, store, share and utilise information, creating knowledge. So which Apps do we use to do this? We will explore using Microsoft Teams and OneNote for both personal and organisational knowledge management.
- Live Q&A
- Instructor Led
- Class size (max): 25
- Exercise Materials
- Great Reviews
- Recorded Playback
Learning Outcomes in a Nutshell
In this session we will learn how to use Teams as a knowledge base, integrating OneNote and Wiki Pages. We will explore the basics of teams, conversations, recording meetings and OneNote. OneNote is the go-to app for Personal Note keeping. We will explore how to use this effectively, integrate it in Teams and how this can be shared online in meetings. We will also look at how to create and use a Wiki Page in Teams.
- Six Elements of Knowledge Management
- Aligning knowledge management and business objectives
- Connecting, Collecting, Organising
Collaboration in Teams
- Reducing unnecessary communication with Activities
- Private group chats
- Meetings and stored recordings of meetings
- Collaborative Calendars
- Collaborative Draft Documents
- Shared Workflows and Approvals
- Shared standard Templates
- Shared Documents
Using Teams for Memory
- Create Wiki Page in Teams
- How to use Wikis
- Connected SharePoint Libraries
- How to Navigate Libraries
- Using Tabs in OneNote
- This course is designed for Beginner to Intermediate users
- Modern Browser
- Office 365 Online to apply learning post course
Meet our Trainer
Jason Leiper has over 20 years experience delivering IT, Management and Administration training. With a Bachelor’s degree in IT and Communication and extensive experience in Education, Government and the Private sector, he has a keen interest in personal and organisational knowledge management and productivity. After leading a University’s Records Management office, Jason has continued to develop his knowledge in this area.
Jason has been a lead Trainer in our Brisbane office for over two years and continues to excel, learning new skills everyday and helping people get things done!
How our Webinars Work
- Click Book Now, select your Webinar and Sign Up
- Receive Email with Login Details
- 5 Days ahead of course check your login credentials work
- Day of course Log On to join the Webinar
- Q&A session will be facilitated and explained by the presenter
Why train with Excel Consulting?
“We are passionate about Professional Development and continue to invest in our trainers, courses and material so our students can achieve fantastic learning outcomes.”