Project Management using Office 365
Modernise your Project Management using Office 365 applications such as MS Project, Planner, Power BI and Excel. Our expert instructor will teach you how to plan and manage your projects through the integration of a number of Microsoft applications – extending the capability of what is possible.
Project allows you to manage your time and resources. Power BI enables you to view risks, milestones and resources all within a dashboard. Analyse Project data in Excel and connect Microsoft Planner to your projects tasks. Pulling these applications together will change how you work!
- Live Q&A
- Instructor Led
- Class size (max): 25
- Exercise Materials
- Great Reviews
- Recorded Playback
Learning Outcomes in a Nutshell
In this session we will learn how to create tasks and create relationships between them. We will explore Resource Management and the Shared Resources feature. We will learn how to create a Project Dashboard report, link Project and Planner and how to publish project data to a SharePoint list. We will also look at exporting Project reports to Power BI and the possibilities this opens up.
- Create a plan Hub
- Assign Tasks to Users
- Filter and group tasks
- Link Planner with MS Project
- Create manual and auto tasks
- Create relationships between tasks
- Resource Mangement
- What is the Shared Resources feature
- Export Project reports to Excel
- Export Pivot tables and Pivot charts to Excel
- Publish project data to a shared list
- Export Project data to Power BI service
- Share Power BI report and dashboard with colleagues
- What does Power BI create for you?
- Project management fundamentals
- Microsoft Project (beginnner)
- Excel (Pivot Table skills)
- Microsoft Project
- Power BI service
- Microsoft Planner
- Excel Desktop
Meet our Trainer
Michael Gamil, has almost 20 years experience in IT management and data analytics. He is a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and holds a BA in Commerce. Michael heads up our Sydney training office and continues to deliver high quality learning outcomes for all of his students.
How our Webinars Work
- Click Book Now, select your Webinar and Sign Up
- Receive Email with Login Details
- 5 Days ahead of course check your login credentials work
- Day of course Log On to join the Webinar
- Q&A session will be facilitated and explained by the presenter
Why train with Excel Consulting?
“We are passionate about Professional Development and continue to invest in our trainers, courses and material so our students can achieve fantastic learning outcomes.”