Learn to Create your First Power App
“Create your First PowerApp”, is the first in our series of planned Power Apps workshops. You can join the live workshop and participate in the Q&A session or access the recorded webinar at a later time.
- Price: $99
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Duration: 75 mins
- CPD hours: 75 mins
Learning Outcomes in a Nutshell
Power Apps gives the ordinary end user the ability to create Apps that connect with other programs without the need to code. Are you an Office 365 user? You may have heard or read about PowerApps, but you’re not quite sure what it is or does. This Online Workshop will introduce you to PowerApps and the incredible capability it can bring to your work and your organisation. Using no-code (or maybe a very small amount) we will quickly develop Apps that can be deployed across your entire enterprise.
What is PowerApps?
- Create custom business apps across all platforms (browser, android, IOS)
- Office 365 and how PowerApps fit in (Power Platform)
- Bring your business data together
- Interface Overview
- OneDrive for business
- SharePoint Online
- Other online data sources
- Logging into PowerApps
- Creating an App from a data source
- Navigating around the PowerApps Studio
- PowerApps Studio (Web) vs PowerApps Studio (Desktop)
- How to test and view the App
- How to Save, Share and Delete the App
- New screen templates
- Selecting items
- Viewing item properties
- Renaming items and screens
- Changing the Theme
- Snap to columns
- How to change colours
- Exploring the available templates
- Creating a template App
- Editing a template App
- Export a PowerApp file
- Import a PowerApp file
- Some knowledge of Excel
- Office 365 with access to PowerApps
Meet our Trainer
Matt Burr is a Business and Data Analyst with extensive experience in both the public and private sector.
After completing a double Bachelor Degree in Economics and Commerce at the Australian National University, Matt spent over 10 years working in the Construction, Defence, Resources and Health sectors before bringing his experience and knowledge to our Canberra venue as the lead Trainer.
Matt brings current technical knowledge and relevant real-world applications which results in great learning outcomes for our students. In the last 6-months Matt has trained over 250 students, many repeat clients, maintaining an excellent student satisfaction rating of 4.7 out of 5.
How our Webinars Work
- Click Book Now, select your Webinar and Sign Up
- Receive Email with Login Details
- 5 Days ahead of course check your login credentials work
- Day of course Log On to join the Webinar
- Q&A session will be facilitated and explained by the presenter
Why train with Excel Consulting?
“We are passionate about Professional Development and continue to invest in our trainers, courses and material so our students can achieve fantastic learning outcomes.”