At your work place.
Your specific needs.
Custom training packages.
Trainers all over Australia.
- Excel Consulting delivers training that is tailored to meet the needs of your organisation.
- We can use the excel files and data your organisation manages from day to day to keep the training highly relevant.
- Our customised training packages offer better value for money especially where group sizes are greater than 4.
- As part of our service we can provide quick customised diagnostic exams so we can gauge the existing skill level of the staff.
- The results from these exams provide an accurate gauge of existing skill levels of the students and help to customise a training program accordingly; your In-house Excel Training package.
- We will teach you how to analyse, share and manage your day-to-day data using Excel spreadsheets.
- Create and format spreadsheets and charts, learn to sort and filter and gain an understanding of Excel’s advanced formulas and functions.
- Excel Consulting can also show you how to use macros, pivot tables, automation and Visual Basic programming techniques.
- We run public courses in all major cities and provide in-house Excel courses across Australia.
We accept group sizes up to 15 but recommend limiting the group size to no more than 10 per session, for all attending to get maximum benefit.
Laptops with accessories can be hired from us at a reasonable cost.
Certificate of completion: Yes (if requested)
Training can be conducted at one of our venues if preferred.
Boardroom with a projector or smart TV is an appropriate space to host an on-site training.
Detailed 150+ page customised soft copy course manuals: Yes
- We offer standard courses in Microsoft Office products from beginner to advanced level & the option to customise courses to meet your unique business needs.
- Implementing the techniques we teach saves our clients thousands of dollars in improved staff efficiency.
- View details of standard course content through our Quick Links on the right.
- Detailed training manual (150+ pages)
- Reference Workbooks
- Pre training exam (diagnostic)
- Excel Cheat Sheet
- Complimentary post course training e-support
- Trained by a Microsoft Certified Expert
- Satisfaction guarantee