Keep your skills fresh – Stay ahead of the curve!
We offer a wide range of Microsoft courses in all major cities across Australia. Our focus is on delivering high quality, interactive, hands-on training in a small class environment.
- Excel Consulting delivers training that is designed to make sure you leave with actions you can use in the workplace.
- Expert trainers, small classes and hands on learning.
- We focus on getting great reviews and delivering great outcomes for our students
- The results from these exams provide a gauge of existing skill levels and course suitability.
- The results are a guide only and may be used to split groups into appropriate skill levels where preferred.
- We recommend reading the detailed course outline for recommended courses.
- Courses will run from 9am – 4pm (approx.)
- Classes capped at 10 people (average 5 people)
- Pay online, over the phone or by bank transfer
- Printed Reference Manuals provided
- Central city locations
- Reference Workbooks
- e-Certificate of attendance
- Complimentary post course training e-support
- Expert Trainers
- Satisfaction guarantee or repeat FREE within 8mths
To find out more about each of our courses and the next available dates, click on the following icons.
Interesting Program and easy to follow training session. Thanks 🙂 - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Good level of detail. Very well presented. - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Presenter was very good - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
One day PowerBI beginner course was great intro, ran by Stephen at a good pace and with expert knowledge to address all our questions. Thanks - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Steven was great and answered all questions we had. - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
interested in; Office 365 - SharePoint Site Owner Adelaide
Jacqui was great and adapted to what the classes needs were. - SharePoint Site Owner Adelaide