Keep your skills fresh – Stay ahead of the curve!
We offer a wide range of Microsoft courses in all major cities across Australia. Our focus is on delivering high quality, interactive, hands-on training in a small class environment.
- Excel Consulting delivers training that is designed to make sure you leave with actions you can use in the workplace.
- Expert trainers, small classes and hands on learning.
- We focus on getting great reviews and delivering great outcomes for our students
- The results from these exams provide a gauge of existing skill levels and course suitability.
- The results are a guide only and may be used to split groups into appropriate skill levels where preferred.
- We recommend reading the detailed course outline for recommended courses.
- Courses will run from 9am – 4pm (approx.)
- Classes capped at 10 people (average 5 people)
- Pay online, over the phone or by bank transfer
- Printed Reference Manuals provided
- Central city locations
- Reference Workbooks
- e-Certificate of attendance
- Complimentary post course training e-support
- Expert Trainers
- Satisfaction guarantee or repeat FREE within 8mths
To find out more about each of our courses and the next available dates, click on the following icons.
Jason was an extremely good teacher. I walked out learning many new improved ways to use Excel and also remembered some of the previous skills I had forgot. Very educational experience. - Excel Beginner Brisbane
Great facilitator, easy to follow, small number of students - Excel Beginner Brisbane
Thanks for an interesting day. - Project Intermediate Adelaide
Very good pace. Michael would ensure everyone can follow before moving on. He also answer all question we have. The tips are in deapth and very helpful. - Excel Intermediate Sydney
Excellent day. Learnt a lot that I can now go back and apply in sorting of data and reports. Explained clearly and very effectively - Excel Intermediate Sydney
Michael was an excellent instructor with a wealth of knowledge. Would recommend doing this course - Excel Intermediate Sydney
Jacqui was great at tailoring the examples to make them relevant to my job. - Project Intermediate Adelaide