Keep your skills fresh – Stay ahead of the curve!
We offer a wide range of Microsoft courses in all major cities across Australia. Our focus is on delivering high quality, interactive, hands-on training in a small class environment.
- Excel Consulting delivers training that is designed to make sure you leave with actions you can use in the workplace.
- Expert trainers, small classes and hands on learning.
- We focus on getting great reviews and delivering great outcomes for our students
- The results from these exams provide a gauge of existing skill levels and course suitability.
- The results are a guide only and may be used to split groups into appropriate skill levels where preferred.
- We recommend reading the detailed course outline for recommended courses.
- Courses will run from 9am – 4pm (approx.)
- Classes capped at 10 people (average 5 people)
- Pay online, over the phone or by bank transfer
- Printed Reference Manuals provided
- Central city locations
- Reference Workbooks
- e-Certificate of attendance
- Complimentary post course training e-support
- Expert Trainers
- Satisfaction guarantee or repeat FREE within 8mths
To find out more about each of our courses and the next available dates, click on the following icons.
Very good - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Great practical session - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Thanks for your patience and vast knowledge - great course. - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Steven is an engaging trainer and provides great insight into the PBI programs. This was a very worthwhile training session. - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Great training Steven, I learnt a lot today about PBI and how this program will benefit our workplace. - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Fantastic, engaging trainer who kept all of the content interesting throughout the day and ensured everyone was on the same page. - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Enjoyed this course. I would have liked more on DAX language but the course content was pitch at the correct level. Thank you. - Power BI Advanced Melbourne