Invest in your team, reap the rewards
Excel Consulting are Australia’s leading provider of Microsoft training. We can deliver our courses to your team, in your workplace. We can customise training to meet the specific needs of your organisation. From half day training for small teams to ongoing training packages for large organisations and government. We have trainers all over Australia and provide training in regional centres also.
- Excel Consulting delivers training that is tailored to meet the needs of your organisation.
- For certain courses we can use the files and data your organisation manages from day to day to keep the training highly relevant.
- Our customised training packages can offer better value for money.
- We focus on getting great reviews and delivering great outcomes for our students
- As part of our service we can provide quick customised diagnostic exams so we can gauge the existing skill level of the staff.
- The results from these exams provide a gauge of existing skill levels and course suitability.
- The results are a guide only and may be used to split groups into appropriate skill levels where preferred.
- We offer standard courses in a range of Microsoft products from beginner to advanced level & the option to customise courses to meet your unique business needs.
- Implementing the techniques we teach saves our clients thousands of dollars in improved staff efficiency.
- View our standard course outlines for details of all topics and content using the links below.
- Detailed training manual (150+ pages)
- Reference Workbooks
- Pre training exam (diagnostic)
- Microsoft Cheat Sheet
- Complimentary post course training e-support
- Trained by a Microsoft Certified Expert
- Satisfaction guarantee
PDFPowerPoint Level 1
PDFPowerPoint Level 2
Our great courses, delivered at your workplace. This is a guide to what we require in order to run our training courses successfully in the workplace.
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students.
- Sufficient power boards and power points for all laptops.
- One computer or laptop per participant necessary for hands on training.
- A clear projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire is available but not recommended for certain courses.
Software and Licences
- Necessary software installed on each device with latest update.
- A Microsoft account must be assigned to each participant.
- Desktop updates and account set up need to be in place ahead of training to avoid delay and interruption on the training day.
- We can vary the delivery to ensure the course is relevant to your organisational needs.
- We provide the data sources for all workplace training.
- We discourage use of organisational data models being incorporated into our workplace training courses, as this hampers learning outcomes.
- Preference is that the participants use their usual Microsoft account for running the course.
- We can provide training accounts under our tenant if necessary.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Good structured course to get a taster of Power BI - Power BI Beginner Perth
Facilitator Dominec is very good, he understands the course material and delivered it properly.
- Power BI Beginner Perth
Found very informative and useful tool to use. - Power BI Beginner Perth
Dom is great and helpful. Good introduction to Power BI. - Power BI Beginner Perth
Great, informative course. Dominic is a good trainer, is clear in his instructions. Good content. - Power BI Beginner Perth
Well presented and easy pace to work with - Power BI Beginner Perth
The course was interesting and beneficial for beginners. - Power BI Beginner Perth