Take your Excel skills to the next level with our Excel Specialist Corporate Training Courses
Work smarter with Excel Specialist Skills
We offer the following three Excel Specialist Corporate Training courses, allowing students to zone in on the areas in Excel they need to concentrate on:
Analysis & Dashboards
Learn how to analyse data and report it visually. Use Get and Transform, Power Query, Power Pivot and build effective dashboards. Read more about the course outline here.
Apply your excel skills to create feasibility models, cash flow projections, management dashboards and sensitivity analysis. We use case studies to apply modelling best practices while learning tools and tips to improve your modelling skills. View the course outline here.
Excel Macros VBA
Learn how to create a wide range of macros and how to best automate repetitive tasks, create customised forms and program solutions in Excel. You will write code to create procedures, manipulate excel objects, use variables, error handling routines and more. View the course outline here.
- Work through real scenarios so you can apply your learning directly to your work.
- Interrogate and visualise data with Excel.
- Automate repetitive tasks using Macros.
- Build models with complexity in an accurate, robust and transparent way.
We recommend students have an intermediate level of Excel knowledge before participating in these specialist courses. Below is a guide to what we require in order to run our Excel Specialist corporate training courses successfully in the workplace.
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection preferred.
- One computer or laptop per participant required.
- A projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire can be used for the Financial Modelling and VBA courses.
- Laptop hire not available for Analysis and Dashboards.
Software and Licences
- Microsoft Excel installed on each participant device required.
- Excel versions 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and all Mac versions for Financial Modelling and VBA courses.
- For Analysis and Dashboards Power Pivot licencing is required.
- We provide the files & data for all Excel training ahead of the training date.
- Client files and data can be incorporated into training.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.