Formulas, functions, charts, pivot tables and more – Improve your teams spreadsheet skills with our Microsoft Excel workplace training courses.
Microsoft Excel – the global standard in spreadsheets
Learn how to get the most out of Microsoft Excel with our customisable corporate training. We cater to all Microsoft Excel users from beginner to advanced skill levels. View our detailed course outlines for our standard Excel Beginner, Excel Intermediate and Excel Advanced courses.
- Navigate and format worksheets
- Learn how to build formulas
- Get to grips with functions like VLOOKUP and IF
- Create Pivot Tables to manage your data
- Work with ranges and tables
- Create, edit and format Charts
- Understand password protection
Running our Microsoft Excel courses in the workplace?
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection preferred.
- One computer or laptop per participant required.
- A projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire is available for this course.
Software and Licences
- Microsoft Excel installed on each participant device required
- Excel versions 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or all Mac versions
- We can deliver Excel Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced standard courses.
- Alternatively you can select topics of interest from each standard course.
- Half day sessions available.
- We provide the files & data for all Excel training ahead of the training date.
- Client files and data can be incorporated into training.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Very informative and useful course. Well taught by Domenic - Excel Macros/VBA 2 Days Perth
🙂 - Excel Macros/VBA 2 Days Perth
Learnt alot during the course. Domenic was open to answer any of our questions which was great - Excel Macros/VBA 2 Days Perth
Very comprehensive course with great booklet to take away as reference. Filled in lots of gaps in the knowledge. - Excel Beginner Brisbane
Steven was very clear and precise in the whole course. I will definitely be back for more courses - Excel Beginner Brisbane
1.A few blank sheets in workbooks would be useful 2. Some font sizes in workbooks could be larger - Excel Beginner Brisbane
Informative session well presented. - Excel Beginner Brisbane