Formulas, functions, charts, pivot tables and more – Improve your teams spreadsheet skills with our Microsoft Excel workplace training courses.
Microsoft Excel – the global standard in spreadsheets
Learn how to get the most out of Microsoft Excel with our customisable corporate training. We cater to all Microsoft Excel users from beginner to advanced skill levels. View our detailed course outlines for our standard Excel Beginner, Excel Intermediate and Excel Advanced courses.
- Navigate and format worksheets
- Learn how to build formulas
- Get to grips with functions like VLOOKUP and IF
- Create Pivot Tables to manage your data
- Work with ranges and tables
- Create, edit and format Charts
- Understand password protection
Running our Microsoft Excel courses in the workplace?
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection preferred.
- One computer or laptop per participant required.
- A projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire is available for this course.
Software and Licences
- Microsoft Excel installed on each participant device required
- Excel versions 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or all Mac versions
- We can deliver Excel Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced standard courses.
- Alternatively you can select topics of interest from each standard course.
- Half day sessions available.
- We provide the files & data for all Excel training ahead of the training date.
- Client files and data can be incorporated into training.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Good day and well presented. - Power BI Intermediate Brisbane
A comprehensive and practical overview. Highly recommend to those wanting to automate tasks or learn coding with Excel. - Excel Macros/VBA 2 Days Parramatta
Tamara delivered a balanced and well paced course. Always helpful and checked on our progress appropriately.Really enjoyed learning with Tamara.Course is extremely helpful! - Excel Macros/VBA 2 Days Parramatta
Great course ran by Jason, flowed on well from the beginner course. Looking forward to expanding my knowledge further with the Advanced Course. - Power BI Intermediate Brisbane
Very good. - Power BI Intermediate Brisbane
Great - Power BI Intermediate Brisbane
A well constructed and relative course that was applicable to our specific needs. - Excel Intermediate Melbourne