Formulas, functions, charts, pivot tables and more – Improve your teams spreadsheet skills with our Microsoft Excel workplace training courses.
Microsoft Excel – the global standard in spreadsheets
Learn how to get the most out of Microsoft Excel with our customisable corporate training. We cater to all Microsoft Excel users from beginner to advanced skill levels. View our detailed course outlines for our standard Excel Beginner, Excel Intermediate and Excel Advanced courses.
- Navigate and format worksheets
- Learn how to build formulas
- Get to grips with functions like VLOOKUP and IF
- Create Pivot Tables to manage your data
- Work with ranges and tables
- Create, edit and format Charts
- Understand password protection
Running our Microsoft Excel courses in the workplace?
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection preferred.
- One computer or laptop per participant required.
- A projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire is available for this course.
Software and Licences
- Microsoft Excel installed on each participant device required
- Excel versions 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or all Mac versions
- We can deliver Excel Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced standard courses.
- Alternatively you can select topics of interest from each standard course.
- Half day sessions available.
- We provide the files & data for all Excel training ahead of the training date.
- Client files and data can be incorporated into training.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Ken was an excellent teacher - Enthusiastic , patience and took time. I am walking away with better understanding of conditional formatting that will transform my project management skills. I am looking forward to implementing these new skills and hopefully complete the advance training in a few months. - Excel Intermediate Melbourne
Trainer was really good. Course was very informative - Word Intermediate Melbourne
Great understanding gained. Confident to use back in the work place. - Excel Intermediate Canberra
I found this course to be extremely useful in helping me understand the many features of excel. - Excel Intermediate Canberra
It was a wonderful course, very helpful! I only wish the day was a little longer so we could cover more topics. - Word Intermediate Brisbane
Was a very informative course - Excel Intermediate Canberra
Great teacher, really engaging 🙂 - Word Intermediate Melbourne