Formulas, functions, charts, pivot tables and more – Improve your teams spreadsheet skills with our Microsoft Excel workplace training courses.
Microsoft Excel – the global standard in spreadsheets
Learn how to get the most out of Microsoft Excel with our customisable corporate training. We cater to all Microsoft Excel users from beginner to advanced skill levels. View our detailed course outlines for our standard Excel Beginner, Excel Intermediate and Excel Advanced courses.
- Navigate and format worksheets
- Learn how to build formulas
- Get to grips with functions like VLOOKUP and IF
- Create Pivot Tables to manage your data
- Work with ranges and tables
- Create, edit and format Charts
- Understand password protection
Running our Microsoft Excel courses in the workplace?
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection preferred.
- One computer or laptop per participant required.
- A projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire is available for this course.
Software and Licences
- Microsoft Excel installed on each participant device required
- Excel versions 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or all Mac versions
- We can deliver Excel Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced standard courses.
- Alternatively you can select topics of interest from each standard course.
- Half day sessions available.
- We provide the files & data for all Excel training ahead of the training date.
- Client files and data can be incorporated into training.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Jason was an extremely good teacher. I walked out learning many new improved ways to use Excel and also remembered some of the previous skills I had forgot. Very educational experience. - Excel Beginner Brisbane
Great facilitator, easy to follow, small number of students - Excel Beginner Brisbane
Thanks for an interesting day. - Project Intermediate Adelaide
Very good pace. Michael would ensure everyone can follow before moving on. He also answer all question we have. The tips are in deapth and very helpful. - Excel Intermediate Sydney
Excellent day. Learnt a lot that I can now go back and apply in sorting of data and reports. Explained clearly and very effectively - Excel Intermediate Sydney
Michael was an excellent instructor with a wealth of knowledge. Would recommend doing this course - Excel Intermediate Sydney
Jacqui was great at tailoring the examples to make them relevant to my job. - Project Intermediate Adelaide