Formulas, functions, charts, pivot tables and more – Improve your teams spreadsheet skills with our Microsoft Excel workplace training courses.
Microsoft Excel – the global standard in spreadsheets
Learn how to get the most out of Microsoft Excel with our customisable corporate training. We cater to all Microsoft Excel users from beginner to advanced skill levels. View our detailed course outlines for our standard Excel Beginner, Excel Intermediate and Excel Advanced courses.
- Navigate and format worksheets
- Learn how to build formulas
- Get to grips with functions like VLOOKUP and IF
- Create Pivot Tables to manage your data
- Work with ranges and tables
- Create, edit and format Charts
- Understand password protection
Running our Microsoft Excel courses in the workplace?
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection preferred.
- One computer or laptop per participant required.
- A projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire is available for this course.
Software and Licences
- Microsoft Excel installed on each participant device required
- Excel versions 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or all Mac versions
- We can deliver Excel Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced standard courses.
- Alternatively you can select topics of interest from each standard course.
- Half day sessions available.
- We provide the files & data for all Excel training ahead of the training date.
- Client files and data can be incorporated into training.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Great course - lot of great tips...Dominic brought with him lot of knowledge, good atmosphere and manage to transfer it to each one of us. he is an inspiration - well done - Excel Macros/VBA 2 Days Perth
Danny was great - very accommodating to our request and kept to a good pace. Thanks - Project Intermediate Sydney
Course content was very good, and the manual is set out very clear with good instructions. Helpful that we get to keep the working examples to take home and continue testing for ourselves. Domenic is able to explain the code in an easy to understand way and makes sure that everyone understands before moving on. Enjoyed the course and would recommend to other colleagues in my line of work - Excel Macros/VBA 2 Days Perth
very much enjoyed the course. Greg made the subject easy to understand and passed the class well. - Power BI Intermediate Canberra
Came away from the course with a new set of MS Project tools, thanks to Danny for a well paced and targeted delivery. - Project Intermediate Sydney
Thank you for being such a patient teacher taking us through a customised intermediate to advanced training package in MS Project that provides a custom solution for our business. - Project Intermediate Sydney
Great work! - Project Intermediate Sydney