Formulas, functions, charts, pivot tables and more – Improve your teams spreadsheet skills with our Microsoft Excel workplace training courses.
Microsoft Excel – the global standard in spreadsheets
Learn how to get the most out of Microsoft Excel with our customisable corporate training. We cater to all Microsoft Excel users from beginner to advanced skill levels. View our detailed course outlines for our standard Excel Beginner, Excel Intermediate and Excel Advanced courses.
- Navigate and format worksheets
- Learn how to build formulas
- Get to grips with functions like VLOOKUP and IF
- Create Pivot Tables to manage your data
- Work with ranges and tables
- Create, edit and format Charts
- Understand password protection
Running our Microsoft Excel courses in the workplace?
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection preferred.
- One computer or laptop per participant required.
- A projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire is available for this course.
Software and Licences
- Microsoft Excel installed on each participant device required
- Excel versions 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or all Mac versions
- We can deliver Excel Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced standard courses.
- Alternatively you can select topics of interest from each standard course.
- Half day sessions available.
- We provide the files & data for all Excel training ahead of the training date.
- Client files and data can be incorporated into training.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Thank you Jagg I found the course very helpful - Office365 Beginner Adelaide
Thank you Jagg - Office365 Beginner Adelaide
Thanks to Michael for very productive day. Learnt a lot. Michael was very clear in explaining the concepts and answered everyone questions. - Excel Intermediate Parramatta
Michael was very knowledgeable and the course pace was excellent. Great training sheets and fantastic examples given to all questions asked. Lots of new functions explored and lots of new tricks to implement next time! - Excel Intermediate Parramatta
very good course, learn a lot from Michael. - Excel Intermediate Sydney
Very good course lots of tips and handy shortcuts and Michael was great - Excel Intermediate Parramatta
Best Excel Course Ive ever done. Well Presentedalso - Excel Intermediate Parramatta