Formulas, functions, charts, pivot tables and more – Improve your teams spreadsheet skills with our Microsoft Excel workplace training courses.
Microsoft Excel – the global standard in spreadsheets
Learn how to get the most out of Microsoft Excel with our customisable corporate training. We cater to all Microsoft Excel users from beginner to advanced skill levels. View our detailed course outlines for our standard Excel Beginner, Excel Intermediate and Excel Advanced courses.
- Navigate and format worksheets
- Learn how to build formulas
- Get to grips with functions like VLOOKUP and IF
- Create Pivot Tables to manage your data
- Work with ranges and tables
- Create, edit and format Charts
- Understand password protection
Running our Microsoft Excel courses in the workplace?
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection preferred.
- One computer or laptop per participant required.
- A projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire is available for this course.
Software and Licences
- Microsoft Excel installed on each participant device required
- Excel versions 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or all Mac versions
- We can deliver Excel Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced standard courses.
- Alternatively you can select topics of interest from each standard course.
- Half day sessions available.
- We provide the files & data for all Excel training ahead of the training date.
- Client files and data can be incorporated into training.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Raj was great and the content was encompassing, providing a lot of information I can utilise in my job. Thanks so much
John was an excellent Instructor, he was patient and explained everything clearly. I feel I should have completed the Intermediate course before the Advance one as I was not familiar with some of the functions. John took the time to explain these to me.
I am really satisfied with the course. Many things I got to know. - Excel Advanced Melbourne
Steven was an excellent trainer. Thoroughly enjoyed this course and learned so much! Thank you 🙂 - Excel Advanced Brisbane
Excellent, fast-paced course. Really appreciated the extra tips and hints along the way not covered in the course content. Ken was a great trainer - very friendly and easy to follow. - Power BI Advanced Melbourne
Excellent, easy to follow course. Jason was very patient and easy to understand. Thank you for a great day. - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Wish I did this course a long time ago as it would have saved me a lot of time. - Excel Intermediate Sydney