Formulas, functions, charts, pivot tables and more – Improve your teams spreadsheet skills with our Microsoft Excel workplace training courses.
Microsoft Excel – the global standard in spreadsheets
Learn how to get the most out of Microsoft Excel with our customisable corporate training. We cater to all Microsoft Excel users from beginner to advanced skill levels. View our detailed course outlines for our standard Excel Beginner, Excel Intermediate and Excel Advanced courses.
- Navigate and format worksheets
- Learn how to build formulas
- Get to grips with functions like VLOOKUP and IF
- Create Pivot Tables to manage your data
- Work with ranges and tables
- Create, edit and format Charts
- Understand password protection
Running our Microsoft Excel courses in the workplace?
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection preferred.
- One computer or laptop per participant required.
- A projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire is available for this course.
Software and Licences
- Microsoft Excel installed on each participant device required
- Excel versions 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or all Mac versions
- We can deliver Excel Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced standard courses.
- Alternatively you can select topics of interest from each standard course.
- Half day sessions available.
- We provide the files & data for all Excel training ahead of the training date.
- Client files and data can be incorporated into training.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Very good - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Great practical session - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Thanks for your patience and vast knowledge - great course. - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Steven is an engaging trainer and provides great insight into the PBI programs. This was a very worthwhile training session. - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Great training Steven, I learnt a lot today about PBI and how this program will benefit our workplace. - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Fantastic, engaging trainer who kept all of the content interesting throughout the day and ensured everyone was on the same page. - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Enjoyed this course. I would have liked more on DAX language but the course content was pitch at the correct level. Thank you. - Power BI Advanced Melbourne