Automate workflows, connect your apps, no coding! – Microsoft Flow
By automatically carrying out work and in the background, Flow can be used to reduce overheads and create new business opportunities. Learn how to use the app and integrate with connectors.
Work less, do more. – Microsoft Flow.
Simplify the process of automating tasks without the need to code. An easy to use interface that empowers the end user with a capability they never had before. Our Microsoft Flow workplace training will enable your team to create workflows, increase efficiency and free them up to focus their attention on other goals.
- Use the ever growing number of templates to make it happen – the possibilities are endless.
- Create hundreds of Flows without relying on developers.
- Turn repetitive tasks into multi-step workflows.
- Create, use, and share automated approval workflows to quickly respond and process requests.
Running our Microsoft Flow courses in the workplace?
View our standard Microsoft Flow Beginner course outline and let us know if you would like to customise the training. Below is a guide to what we require in order to run our Microsoft Flow workplace training course successfully at your organisation.
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students.
- One computer or laptop per participant necessary for hands on training.
- A clear projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire is not recommended for this course.
Software and Licences
- Microsoft Flow installed on each participant device with latest monthly update.
- One Microsoft Flow account per participant.
- Desktop updates and account set up need to be in place ahead of training to avoid delay and interruption on the training day.
- We understand that Microsoft Flow is used differently in each workplace.
- We can vary the delivery to ensure the course is relevant to your organisational deployment of Microsoft Flow.
- We provide the data sources for all workplace Microsoft Flow training
- We discourage use of organisational data models being incorporated into our workplace Flow training courses, as this hampers learning outcomes.
- Preference is that the participants use their usual Microsoft Office 365 account for running the course.
- We can provide training accounts under our tenant if necessary.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
very good trainer - Excel Intermediate Parramatta
Raj has been fantastic. clear explanations and answered all questions very well. - Excel Intermediate Sydney
was really helpful. very well explained by Raj - Excel Intermediate Parramatta
Excellent Training - Excel Intermediate Parramatta
a - Excel Intermediate Parramatta
very helpful lovely lady and always making sure that we understood before moving onto the next topic - Excel Intermediate Sydney
it was a nice experience and enjoyed it
- Excel Intermediate Parramatta