We deliver customised Microsoft Office 365 workplace training. We understand firms roll out Office 365 differently so we will work with you to structure the training to best fit the needs of your team. Get the most out of this comprehensive suite of Microsoft Apps.
Office 365 – Our Training Suite
We provide training across the suite of apps including; Microsoft Teams, Planner, SharePoint, Forms, To Do, Office Online, Flow and more. To maximise your Return on Investment we will work with you to tailor the mix of content to fit with your Office 365 deployment.
- All your important Office Apps, constantly updated
- Store all your files securely in the cloud
- Engage, inform and collaborate within and outside your organisation
- Dedicated project workspaces connecting all your Apps
- Automate workflows and time consuming processes
Training is crucial in encouraging end-user adoption of any new software. We specialise in Microsoft End User training. We can partner with you to provide customised post-implementation for Office 365. The increased adoption and improved efficiency within your team drives a higher RoI.
Below is a quick guide to what we require in order to run our Microsoft Office 365 onsite training courses successfully at your organisation.
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students.
- One computer or laptop per participant necessary for hands on training.
- A clear projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire is not recommended for this course.
Software and Licences
- Every student must have access to Office 365.
- Trainer will need to be given full control permission to conduct full training.
- We understand that Microsoft Office 365 is deployed differently in each workplace and not all features are made available to staff.
- Content will be agreed beforehand to ensure the course is relevant to your team.
- We provide the data sources for all workplace training.
- Certain company data can be integrated into the training in order to increase relevance.
- Preference is that the participants use their usual Microsoft Office 365 account for running the course.
- We can provide training accounts under our tenant if necessary.
Microsoft Office 365 corporate training Office 365 workplace training
Our Other Courses
To find out more about our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Raj was great and the content was encompassing, providing a lot of information I can utilise in my job. Thanks so much
John was an excellent Instructor, he was patient and explained everything clearly. I feel I should have completed the Intermediate course before the Advance one as I was not familiar with some of the functions. John took the time to explain these to me.
I am really satisfied with the course. Many things I got to know. - Excel Advanced Melbourne
Steven was an excellent trainer. Thoroughly enjoyed this course and learned so much! Thank you 🙂 - Excel Advanced Brisbane
Excellent, fast-paced course. Really appreciated the extra tips and hints along the way not covered in the course content. Ken was a great trainer - very friendly and easy to follow. - Power BI Advanced Melbourne
Excellent, easy to follow course. Jason was very patient and easy to understand. Thank you for a great day. - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Wish I did this course a long time ago as it would have saved me a lot of time. - Excel Intermediate Sydney