We deliver customised Microsoft Office 365 training in the workplace. We understand firms roll out Office 365 differently so we will work with you to structure the training to best fit the needs of your team. Get the most out of this comprehensive suite of Microsoft Apps.
Working in your office or on the go, access your familiar, top-of-the-line set of productivity tools. Office applications – updated monthly with exclusive features and security improvements – create, edit and share from your PC/Mac or mobile device in real time. Our training will enable your Team to hit the ground running and get the most out of Office 365.
Office 365 – Our Training Suite
We provide training across Microsoft Teams, Planner, SharePoint, Forms, To Do, Office Online and Flow. To maximise your Return on Investment we will work with you to tailor the mix of content to fit with your Office 365 deployment.
- All your important Office Apps, constantly updated
- Store all your files securely in the cloud
- Engage, inform and collaborate within and outside your organisation
- Dedicated project workspaces connecting all your Apps
- Automate workflows and time consuming processes
Below is a guide to what we require in order to run our Office 365 workplace training courses successfully at your organisation.
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students.
- One computer or laptop per participant necessary for hands on training.
- A clear projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire is not recommended for this course.
Software and Licences
- Every student must have access to Office 365.
- Trainer will need to be given full control permission to conduct full training.
- We understand that Microsoft Office 365 is deployed differently in each workplace and not all features are made available to staff.
- Content will be agreed beforehand to ensure the course is relevant to your team.
- We provide the data sources for all workplace training.
- Certain company data can be integrated into the training in order to increase relevance.
- Preference is that the participants use their usual Microsoft Office 365 account for running the course.
- We can provide training accounts under our tenant if necessary.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Good day and well presented. - Power BI Intermediate Brisbane
A comprehensive and practical overview. Highly recommend to those wanting to automate tasks or learn coding with Excel. - Excel Macros/VBA 2 Days Parramatta
Tamara delivered a balanced and well paced course. Always helpful and checked on our progress appropriately.Really enjoyed learning with Tamara.Course is extremely helpful! - Excel Macros/VBA 2 Days Parramatta
Great course ran by Jason, flowed on well from the beginner course. Looking forward to expanding my knowledge further with the Advanced Course. - Power BI Intermediate Brisbane
Very good. - Power BI Intermediate Brisbane
Great - Power BI Intermediate Brisbane
A well constructed and relative course that was applicable to our specific needs. - Excel Intermediate Melbourne