Gain valuable insights into your data through visualisations with Microsoft’s analytical tool – Power BI
Microsoft Power BI workplace training – turn data into Business Intelligence.
Microsoft Power BI is a self service business analytics tool which combines a desktop app with a cloud-based service to give you a single view of your most critical business data. With our Power BI workplace training learn how to monitor the health of your business using a live dashboard, create rich interactive reports, drill into the detail and access your data on the go.
- Business critical data, live dashboard. Any time. Anywhere.
- Connect to hundreds of data sources
- Consistent analysis across your organisation
- Create professional, decision driving reports
Running our Microsoft Power BI workplace training at your office?
Our Power BI courses have been developed by experts in the field. We can deliver our courses to your team, at your workplace. Read our detailed course outlines for Power BI Beginner, Power BI Intermediate and Power BI Advanced corporate training here.
This is a guide to what we require in order to run our Power BI training courses successfully in the workplace.
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students.
- One computer or laptop per participant necessary for hands on training.
- A clear projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire is not recommended for this course.
Software and Licences
- Power BI Desktop installed on each participant device with latest monthly update. Note Power BI is available as a free download.
- A Power BI Pro account (one per participant). A Power BI free account can be used however, some of the features we teach cannot be demonstrated on the free version.
- Desktop updates and account set up need to be in place ahead of training to avoid delay and interruption on the training day.
- We understand that Power BI is deployed differently in each workplace.
- We can vary the delivery to ensure the course is relevant to your organisational deployment of Power BI.
- We provide the data sources for all workplace Power BI training
- We discourage use of organisational data models being incorporated into our workplace Power BI training courses, as this hampers learning outcomes.
- Preference is that the participants use their usual Microsoft Office 365 account for running the course.
- We can provide training accounts under our tenant if necessary.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
very good trainer - Excel Intermediate Parramatta
Raj has been fantastic. clear explanations and answered all questions very well. - Excel Intermediate Sydney
was really helpful. very well explained by Raj - Excel Intermediate Parramatta
Excellent Training - Excel Intermediate Parramatta
a - Excel Intermediate Parramatta
very helpful lovely lady and always making sure that we understood before moving onto the next topic - Excel Intermediate Sydney
it was a nice experience and enjoyed it
- Excel Intermediate Parramatta