Gain valuable insights into your data through visualisations with Microsoft’s analytical tool – Power BI
Microsoft Power BI workplace training – turn data into Business Intelligence.
Microsoft Power BI is a self service business analytics tool which combines a desktop app with a cloud-based service to give you a single view of your most critical business data. With our Power BI workplace training learn how to monitor the health of your business using a live dashboard, create rich interactive reports, drill into the detail and access your data on the go.
Our courses can be customised as your business requires, to focus on either:
- Power BI Desktop only or;
- Power BI Desktop and Power BI Online service.
- Business critical data, live dashboard. Any time. Anywhere.
- Connect to hundreds of data sources
- Consistent analysis across your organisation
- Create professional, decision driving reports
Running our Microsoft Power BI workplace training at your office?
Our Power BI courses have been developed by experts in the field. We can deliver our courses to your team, at your workplace. We understand some organisations only use Power BI Desktop. We can deliver a course centred around desktop only or both desktop and the online service. We will work with you to optimise the learning outcome for your team.
Read our detailed course outlines:
|Power BI||Power BI – Desktop Only|
|Power BI Beginner||Power BI Desktop – Beginner|
|Power BI Intermediate||Power BI Desktop – Intermediate|
|Power BI Advanced||Power BI Advanced|
Below is a guide to what we require in order to run our Power BI training courses successfully in the workplace.
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students.
- One computer or laptop per participant necessary for hands on training.
- A clear projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire is not recommended for this course.
Software and Licences
- Power BI Desktop installed on each participant device with latest monthly update. Power BI is FREE to download.
- Desktop updates and account set up need to be in place ahead of training to avoid delay and make sure you get the most value from the training day.
- We understand that Power BI is deployed differently in each workplace.
- We can vary the delivery to ensure the course is relevant to your organisational deployment of Power BI.
- We provide the data sources for all workplace Power BI training
- We discourage use of organisational data models being incorporated into our workplace Power BI training courses, as this hampers learning outcomes.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Matthew is a great instructor and I thoroughly enjoyed the course. - Power BI Advanced Adelaide
Very useful course! Learnt so much. Had been using DAX and getting desired results but not properly appreciating why, after this course I have a better understanding of how the functions work and more insight into unlocking PowerBI opportunities. - Power BI Advanced Adelaide
Very broad subject matter, which was interesting and content provided was excellent but for myself, more advanced DAX functionality would be appreciated. - Power BI Advanced Adelaide
Very well explained and presented. - Power BI Advanced Adelaide
Michael was a great trainer! - Power BI Intermediate Sydney
The course was very good, Michael our instructor was knowledgable and helpful. - Power BI Intermediate Sydney
Course was interesting and I was able to learn a lot of functionality that I didnt realize was possible in Power BI. I found that at the end it was a little rushed but overall a good pace. - Power BI Intermediate Sydney