View, edit and create impactful presentations – Microsoft PowerPoint Workplace Training
Microsoft PowerPoint – Start designing like a professional
With our PowerPoint Workplace Training, your team will learn how to utilise all the tools in Microsoft PowerPoint, taking your presentations to the next level. We will show you how to customise themes, work with charts, tables, images and action buttons, leaving you well equipped to create and manage professional presentations.
- Create and work effectively with themes
- Work with Smart Art
- Use Shapes effectively
- Understand Slide Masters
- Work with Tables and Charts
- Animation and Transitions
- Insert and work with different styles of media
Running our Microsoft PowerPoint courses in the workplace?
View the detailed course outlines of our standard PowerPoint Level 1 and PowerPoint Level 2 courses. We can work with you to customise the outline for your team, so the training stays relevant to your organisational needs. Below is a guide to what we require in order to run our Microsoft PowerPoint workplace training successfully at your firm.
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students.
- One computer or laptop per participant necessary for hands on training.
- A clear projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire can be used for this course.
Software and Licences
- Microsoft PowerPoint installed on each participant device with latest update.
- A Microsoft account must be assigned to each participant.
- Desktop updates and account set up need to be in place ahead of training to avoid delay and interruption on the training day.
- We can vary the delivery to ensure the course is relevant to your organisational deployment of Microsoft PowerPoint.
- We provide the data sources for all workplace PowerPoint training.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Good. A lot of information to absorb in one day.- Excel Intermediate Melbourne - Excel Intermediate Melbourne
great course.. thanks - Excel Intermediate Melbourne
Great new skills - Excel Intermediate Melbourne
course was full of usefull information we can use for day to day project reporting - Excel Intermediate Brisbane
- Excel Intermediate Brisbane
It was a very detailed course and Marie was fantastic at going through step by step - Excel Intermediate Melbourne
Great course - Power BI Beginner Brisbane