View, edit and create impactful presentations – Microsoft PowerPoint Workplace Training
Microsoft PowerPoint – Start designing like a professional
With our PowerPoint Workplace Training, your team will learn how to utilise all the tools in Microsoft PowerPoint, taking your presentations to the next level. We will show you how to customise themes, work with charts, tables, images and action buttons, leaving you well equipped to create and manage professional presentations.
- Create and work effectively with themes
- Work with Smart Art
- Use Shapes effectively
- Understand Slide Masters
- Work with Tables and Charts
- Animation and Transitions
- Insert and work with different styles of media
Running our Microsoft PowerPoint courses in the workplace?
View the detailed course outlines of our standard PowerPoint Level 1 and PowerPoint Level 2 courses. We can work with you to customise the outline for your team, so the training stays relevant to your organisational needs. Below is a guide to what we require in order to run our Microsoft PowerPoint workplace training successfully at your firm.
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students.
- One computer or laptop per participant necessary for hands on training.
- A clear projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire can be used for this course.
Software and Licences
- Microsoft PowerPoint installed on each participant device with latest update.
- A Microsoft account must be assigned to each participant.
- Desktop updates and account set up need to be in place ahead of training to avoid delay and interruption on the training day.
- We can vary the delivery to ensure the course is relevant to your organisational deployment of Microsoft PowerPoint.
- We provide the data sources for all workplace PowerPoint training.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Great course - lot of great tips...Dominic brought with him lot of knowledge, good atmosphere and manage to transfer it to each one of us. he is an inspiration - well done - Excel Macros/VBA 2 Days Perth
Danny was great - very accommodating to our request and kept to a good pace. Thanks - Project Intermediate Sydney
Course content was very good, and the manual is set out very clear with good instructions. Helpful that we get to keep the working examples to take home and continue testing for ourselves. Domenic is able to explain the code in an easy to understand way and makes sure that everyone understands before moving on. Enjoyed the course and would recommend to other colleagues in my line of work - Excel Macros/VBA 2 Days Perth
very much enjoyed the course. Greg made the subject easy to understand and passed the class well. - Power BI Intermediate Canberra
Came away from the course with a new set of MS Project tools, thanks to Danny for a well paced and targeted delivery. - Project Intermediate Sydney
Thank you for being such a patient teacher taking us through a customised intermediate to advanced training package in MS Project that provides a custom solution for our business. - Project Intermediate Sydney
Great work! - Project Intermediate Sydney