Microsoft Project Workplace Training; learn to develop Project plans, Gantt charts, assign resources to tasks, track progress, manage budgets and analyse workloads.
Get your team up to speed fast! View our detailed course outlines for Project Beginner, Project Intermediate and Project Advanced. Workplace training can follow the standard outlines or be customised to better fit your team requirements.
- Streamline project management
- Use integrated planning tools to help you keep track of projects
- Create and assign Tasks
- Set milestones, manage deadlines
- Allocate and manage resources
- Costing, Project Tracking
- Project Views, Formats and Gantt Charts
Running our Microsoft Project courses in the workplace?
This is a guide to what we require in order to run our Microsoft Project workplace training courses successfully at your organisation.
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students.
- One computer or laptop per participant necessary for hands on training.
- A clear projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire is not recommended for this course.
Software and Licences
- Every student must have access to Microsoft Project.
- Trainer will need to be given full control permission to conduct full training.
- Desktop versions of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word must be downloaded on each students laptop or computer.
- We understand that Microsoft Project is used differently in each workplace.
- We can vary the delivery to ensure the course is relevant to your organisational use of Project.
- We provide the data sources for all workplace Project training.
- Certain company data can be integrated into the training in order to increase relevance.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Excellent content and delivery great examples and easy to follow. - SharePoint Site Owner Melbourne
Clive was very patient and informative. Course was a good pace. - Power BI Beginner Parramatta
The course today was very well run - Project Beginner Canberra
Good content to cause it is good to have the material to refer too for future use - Analysis & Dashboards Perth
Analysis & Dashboards was a really interesting day course and Im looking forward to implementing everything I learnt. Domenic was super friendly and a great teacher who went above and beyond the textbook to really make sure we had a solid understanding of the learning outcomes. Looking forward to the VBA course next month! - Analysis & Dashboards Perth
Trainer was really systematic, excellent presentation and delivery - Analysis & Dashboards Melbourne
Informative course learning the basics of Pivots & Dashboards. Looking forward to putting the theory into practice. - Analysis & Dashboards Melbourne - Analysis & Dashboards Melbourne