Work collaboratively and increase productivity with our Microsoft Teams Workplace Training Course
Microsoft Teams – the ultimate collaboration and workplace communication tool
Learn how to get the most out of Microsoft Teams with our customisable corporate training. View our detailed course outline for Microsoft o365 Teams.
- Create a Team
- Understand the conversation thread
- Create Channels
- Use Chatbots
- Connect Microsoft Apps
- Connect 3rd party apps
- Understand o365 groups
- Teams workplace best practice
Running our Microsoft Teams Workplace Training?
Below is a guide to what we require in order to run our Microsoft Teams corporate training courses successfully in the workplace.
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection preferred.
- One computer or laptop per participant required.
- A projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire is not available for this course.
Software and Licences
- Microsoft Teams installed on each participant device required
- Half day sessions available.
- Topics of interest can be chosen from the standard course
- We provide the files & data for Teams training ahead of the training date.
- Client files and data can be incorporated into training.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
I enjoyed participating in the Microsoft Project Level 2 Course with Jason. Great teacher and fantastic knowledge of this subject. Well done! - Excel Intermediate Brisbane
Really enjoyable course and really enjoyed Ken. I felt he has been the best teacher and easy to learn from and has a bit of a laugh aswell, cheers Justin - Excel Intermediate Melbourne
great insight and practical examples - Excel Intermediate Melbourne
Ken was very knowledgeable, engaging and friendly. Would highly recommend the course and Ken! - Excel Intermediate Melbourne
Course was in-depth and easy to follow. Trainer was excellent! Only negative was how long the training was, it does feel as if it drags on towards the end but I dont think it really took away from the training. - Excel Intermediate Melbourne
Great delivery by trainer, attempted to meet the specific level of the class and addressed relevant issues/concepts - Excel Intermediate Melbourne
learnt a whole heap of new skills in Excel - Excel Intermediate Melbourne