Work collaboratively and increase productivity with our Microsoft Teams Workplace Training Course
Microsoft Teams – the ultimate collaboration and workplace communication tool
Learn how to get the most out of Microsoft Teams with our customisable corporate training. In addition, view our detailed course outline for Microsoft o365 Teams.
- Create a Team
- Understand the conversation thread
- Create Channels
- Use Chatbots
- Connect Microsoft Apps
- Connect 3rd party apps
- Understand o365 groups
- Teams workplace best practice
Running our Microsoft Teams Workplace Training?
Firstly, below is a guide to what we require in order to run our Microsoft Teams corporate training courses successfully in the workplace.
- Suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- Reliable wifi or Ethernet connection preferred.
- One computer or laptop per participant required.
- A projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire is not available for this course.
Software and Licences
- Microsoft Teams installed on each participant device required
- Half day sessions available.
- Topics of interest can be chosen from the standard course
- We provide the files & data for Teams training ahead of the training date.
- Client files and data can be incorporated into training.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Very good - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Great practical session - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Thanks for your patience and vast knowledge - great course. - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Steven is an engaging trainer and provides great insight into the PBI programs. This was a very worthwhile training session. - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Great training Steven, I learnt a lot today about PBI and how this program will benefit our workplace. - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Fantastic, engaging trainer who kept all of the content interesting throughout the day and ensured everyone was on the same page. - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Enjoyed this course. I would have liked more on DAX language but the course content was pitch at the correct level. Thank you. - Power BI Advanced Melbourne