Work collaboratively and increase productivity with our Microsoft Teams Workplace Training Course
Microsoft Teams – the ultimate collaboration and workplace communication tool
Learn how to get the most out of Microsoft Teams with our customisable corporate training. View our detailed course outline for Microsoft o365 Teams.
- Create a Team
- Understand the conversation thread
- Create Channels
- Use Chatbots
- Connect Microsoft Apps
- Connect 3rd party apps
- Understand o365 groups
- Teams workplace best practice
Running our Microsoft Teams Workplace Training?
Below is a guide to what we require in order to run our Microsoft Teams corporate training courses successfully in the workplace.
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection preferred.
- One computer or laptop per participant required.
- A projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire is not available for this course.
Software and Licences
- Microsoft Teams installed on each participant device required
- Half day sessions available.
- Topics of interest can be chosen from the standard course
- We provide the files & data for Teams training ahead of the training date.
- Client files and data can be incorporated into training.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Matthew is a great instructor and I thoroughly enjoyed the course. - Power BI Advanced Adelaide
Very useful course! Learnt so much. Had been using DAX and getting desired results but not properly appreciating why, after this course I have a better understanding of how the functions work and more insight into unlocking PowerBI opportunities. - Power BI Advanced Adelaide
Very broad subject matter, which was interesting and content provided was excellent but for myself, more advanced DAX functionality would be appreciated. - Power BI Advanced Adelaide
Very well explained and presented. - Power BI Advanced Adelaide
Michael was a great trainer! - Power BI Intermediate Sydney
The course was very good, Michael our instructor was knowledgable and helpful. - Power BI Intermediate Sydney
Course was interesting and I was able to learn a lot of functionality that I didnt realize was possible in Power BI. I found that at the end it was a little rushed but overall a good pace. - Power BI Intermediate Sydney