Work collaboratively and increase productivity with our Microsoft Teams Workplace Training Course
Microsoft Teams – the ultimate collaboration and workplace communication tool
Learn how to get the most out of Microsoft Teams with our customisable corporate training. In addition, view our detailed course outline for Microsoft o365 Teams.
- Create a Team
- Understand the conversation thread
- Create Channels
- Use Chatbots
- Connect Microsoft Apps
- Connect 3rd party apps
- Understand o365 groups
- Teams workplace best practice
Running our Microsoft Teams Workplace Training?
Firstly, below is a guide to what we require in order to run our Microsoft Teams corporate training courses successfully in the workplace.
- Suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- Reliable wifi or Ethernet connection preferred.
- One computer or laptop per participant required.
- A projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire is not available for this course.
Software and Licences
- Microsoft Teams installed on each participant device required
- Half day sessions available.
- Topics of interest can be chosen from the standard course
- We provide the files & data for Teams training ahead of the training date.
- Client files and data can be incorporated into training.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Great Course as an introduction. Functions were explained in a simplified manner. Would recommend! - Power BI Beginner Melbourne
Nice course. Easy to understand and follow. - Power BI Beginner Melbourne
Good content, good pace - Power BI Beginner Melbourne
Fantastic training, very engaging and insightful - Power BI Beginner Melbourne
Enjoyed the session, good pacing and trainer very helpful. - Power BI Beginner Melbourne
Good Course. - Project Advanced Sydney
Very comprehensive course! - Power BI Advanced Sydney