Work collaboratively and increase productivity with our Microsoft Teams Workplace Training Course
Microsoft Teams – the ultimate collaboration and workplace communication tool
Learn how to get the most out of Microsoft Teams with our customisable corporate training. In addition, view our detailed course outline for Microsoft o365 Teams.
- Create a Team
- Understand the conversation thread
- Create Channels
- Use Chatbots
- Connect Microsoft Apps
- Connect 3rd party apps
- Understand o365 groups
- Teams workplace best practice
Running our Microsoft Teams Workplace Training?
Firstly, below is a guide to what we require in order to run our Microsoft Teams corporate training courses successfully in the workplace.
- Suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- Reliable wifi or Ethernet connection preferred.
- One computer or laptop per participant required.
- A projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire is not available for this course.
Software and Licences
- Microsoft Teams installed on each participant device required
- Half day sessions available.
- Topics of interest can be chosen from the standard course
- We provide the files & data for Teams training ahead of the training date.
- Client files and data can be incorporated into training.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Raj was great and the content was encompassing, providing a lot of information I can utilise in my job. Thanks so much
John was an excellent Instructor, he was patient and explained everything clearly. I feel I should have completed the Intermediate course before the Advance one as I was not familiar with some of the functions. John took the time to explain these to me.
I am really satisfied with the course. Many things I got to know. - Excel Advanced Melbourne
Steven was an excellent trainer. Thoroughly enjoyed this course and learned so much! Thank you 🙂 - Excel Advanced Brisbane
Excellent, fast-paced course. Really appreciated the extra tips and hints along the way not covered in the course content. Ken was a great trainer - very friendly and easy to follow. - Power BI Advanced Melbourne
Excellent, easy to follow course. Jason was very patient and easy to understand. Thank you for a great day. - Power BI Beginner Brisbane
Wish I did this course a long time ago as it would have saved me a lot of time. - Excel Intermediate Sydney