Communicate complex information easily in a visually exciting way – Microsoft Visio Workplace Training
Work visually. Diagrams made simple – Microsoft Visio.
Our Microsoft Visio Workplace Training teaches the end user to create flowcharts, network diagrams, org charts, floor plans, engineer designs and more using modern shapes and templates. For those of you who have played around in Visio without learning the basics, you know just how much time can be lost trying to tweak it. Get the team trained up so they can produce these informative visuals effectively and efficiently.
- Start diagramming quickly.
- Create impactful diagrams.
- Use Stencils
- Work with Shapes
- Create Gantt Charts
- Create Organisational Charts
- Cross-functional Flow Charts
Running our Microsoft Visio courses in the workplace?
You can view our detailed Microsoft Visio Essentials course outline here. Below is a guide to what we require in order to run our Visio training courses successfully in the workplace.
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students.
- One computer or laptop per participant necessary for hands on training.
- A clear projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire is not recommended for this course.
Software and Licences
- Microsoft Visio software set up on each training computer.
- Microsoft Visio account set up on each device.
- Desktop updates and account set up need to be in place ahead of training to avoid delay and interruption on the training day.
- We understand that Microsoft Visio is deployed differently in each workplace and not all features are made available to staff.
- We can vary the delivery to ensure the course is relevant to your organisational deployment of Visio.
- We provide the data sources for all workplace Microsoft Visio training
- We discourage use of organisational data models being incorporated into our workplace Visio training courses, as this hampers learning outcomes.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Ken was an excellent teacher - Enthusiastic , patience and took time. I am walking away with better understanding of conditional formatting that will transform my project management skills. I am looking forward to implementing these new skills and hopefully complete the advance training in a few months. - Excel Intermediate Melbourne
Trainer was really good. Course was very informative - Word Intermediate Melbourne
Great understanding gained. Confident to use back in the work place. - Excel Intermediate Canberra
I found this course to be extremely useful in helping me understand the many features of excel. - Excel Intermediate Canberra
It was a wonderful course, very helpful! I only wish the day was a little longer so we could cover more topics. - Word Intermediate Brisbane
Was a very informative course - Excel Intermediate Canberra
Great teacher, really engaging 🙂 - Word Intermediate Melbourne