Building your documents the smart way – Microsoft Word Workplace Training
Microsoft Word Workplace Training – Work smarter
Learn how to utilise all the tools in Microsoft Word, taking your documents to the next level. Master in-built tools to create professional formatting themes, work with tables, shapes, images and more. These skills not only improve the visual appeal of your documents but improve your team’s efficiency, allowing them to produce more professional documents in less time.
- Use a range of formatting techniques
- Work with word options and document properties
- Create and work effectively with themes
- Smart Headers and Footers
- Using Templates
- Using Mail Merge
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students.
- One computer or laptop per participant necessary for hands on training.
- A clear projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire can be used for this course.
Software and Licences
- Microsoft Word installed on each participant device with latest update.
- A Microsoft account must be assigned to each participant.
- Desktop updates and account set up need to be in place ahead of training to avoid delay and interruption on the training day.
- We can vary the delivery to ensure the course is relevant to your organisational deployment of Microsoft Office.
- We provide the data sources for all workplace Word training.
- We discourage use of organisational data models being incorporated into our workplace word training courses, as this hampers learning outcomes.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Matthew is a great instructor and I thoroughly enjoyed the course. - Power BI Advanced Adelaide
Very useful course! Learnt so much. Had been using DAX and getting desired results but not properly appreciating why, after this course I have a better understanding of how the functions work and more insight into unlocking PowerBI opportunities. - Power BI Advanced Adelaide
Very broad subject matter, which was interesting and content provided was excellent but for myself, more advanced DAX functionality would be appreciated. - Power BI Advanced Adelaide
Very well explained and presented. - Power BI Advanced Adelaide
Michael was a great trainer! - Power BI Intermediate Sydney
The course was very good, Michael our instructor was knowledgable and helpful. - Power BI Intermediate Sydney
Course was interesting and I was able to learn a lot of functionality that I didnt realize was possible in Power BI. I found that at the end it was a little rushed but overall a good pace. - Power BI Intermediate Sydney