Building your documents the smart way – Microsoft Word Workplace Training
Microsoft Word Workplace Training – Work smarter
Learn how to utilise all the tools in Microsoft Word, taking your documents to the next level. Master in-built tools to create professional formatting themes, work with tables, shapes, images and more. These skills not only improve the visual appeal of your documents but improve your team’s efficiency, allowing them to produce more professional documents in less time.
- Use a range of formatting techniques
- Work with word options and document properties
- Create and work effectively with themes
- Smart Headers and Footers
- Using Templates
- Using Mail Merge
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students.
- One computer or laptop per participant necessary for hands on training.
- A clear projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire can be used for this course.
Software and Licences
- Microsoft Word installed on each participant device with latest update.
- A Microsoft account must be assigned to each participant.
- Desktop updates and account set up need to be in place ahead of training to avoid delay and interruption on the training day.
- We can vary the delivery to ensure the course is relevant to your organisational deployment of Microsoft Office.
- We provide the data sources for all workplace Word training.
- We discourage use of organisational data models being incorporated into our workplace word training courses, as this hampers learning outcomes.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
I enjoyed participating in the Microsoft Project Level 2 Course with Jason. Great teacher and fantastic knowledge of this subject. Well done! - Excel Intermediate Brisbane
Really enjoyable course and really enjoyed Ken. I felt he has been the best teacher and easy to learn from and has a bit of a laugh aswell, cheers Justin - Excel Intermediate Melbourne
great insight and practical examples - Excel Intermediate Melbourne
Ken was very knowledgeable, engaging and friendly. Would highly recommend the course and Ken! - Excel Intermediate Melbourne
Course was in-depth and easy to follow. Trainer was excellent! Only negative was how long the training was, it does feel as if it drags on towards the end but I dont think it really took away from the training. - Excel Intermediate Melbourne
Great delivery by trainer, attempted to meet the specific level of the class and addressed relevant issues/concepts - Excel Intermediate Melbourne
learnt a whole heap of new skills in Excel - Excel Intermediate Melbourne