Building your documents the smart way – Microsoft Word Workplace Training
Microsoft Word Workplace Training – Work smarter
Learn how to utilise all the tools in Microsoft Word, taking your documents to the next level. Master in-built tools to create professional formatting themes, work with tables, shapes, images and more. These skills not only improve the visual appeal of your documents but improve your team’s efficiency, allowing them to produce more professional documents in less time.
- Use a range of formatting techniques
- Work with word options and document properties
- Create and work effectively with themes
- Smart Headers and Footers
- Using Templates
- Using Mail Merge
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students.
- One computer or laptop per participant necessary for hands on training.
- A clear projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire can be used for this course.
Software and Licences
- Microsoft Word installed on each participant device with latest update.
- A Microsoft account must be assigned to each participant.
- Desktop updates and account set up need to be in place ahead of training to avoid delay and interruption on the training day.
- We can vary the delivery to ensure the course is relevant to your organisational deployment of Microsoft Office.
- We provide the data sources for all workplace Word training.
- We discourage use of organisational data models being incorporated into our workplace word training courses, as this hampers learning outcomes.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Ken was an excellent teacher - Enthusiastic , patience and took time. I am walking away with better understanding of conditional formatting that will transform my project management skills. I am looking forward to implementing these new skills and hopefully complete the advance training in a few months. - Excel Intermediate Melbourne
Trainer was really good. Course was very informative - Word Intermediate Melbourne
Great understanding gained. Confident to use back in the work place. - Excel Intermediate Canberra
I found this course to be extremely useful in helping me understand the many features of excel. - Excel Intermediate Canberra
It was a wonderful course, very helpful! I only wish the day was a little longer so we could cover more topics. - Word Intermediate Brisbane
Was a very informative course - Excel Intermediate Canberra
Great teacher, really engaging 🙂 - Word Intermediate Melbourne