Building your documents the smart way – Microsoft Word Workplace Training
Microsoft Word Workplace Training – Work smarter
Learn how to utilise all the tools in Microsoft Word, taking your documents to the next level. Master in-built tools to create professional formatting themes, work with tables, shapes, images and more. These skills not only improve the visual appeal of your documents but improve your team’s efficiency, allowing them to produce more professional documents in less time.
- Use a range of formatting techniques
- Work with word options and document properties
- Create and work effectively with themes
- Smart Headers and Footers
- Using Templates
- Using Mail Merge
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students.
- One computer or laptop per participant necessary for hands on training.
- A clear projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire can be used for this course.
Software and Licences
- Microsoft Word installed on each participant device with latest update.
- A Microsoft account must be assigned to each participant.
- Desktop updates and account set up need to be in place ahead of training to avoid delay and interruption on the training day.
- We can vary the delivery to ensure the course is relevant to your organisational deployment of Microsoft Office.
- We provide the data sources for all workplace Word training.
- We discourage use of organisational data models being incorporated into our workplace word training courses, as this hampers learning outcomes.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Excellent content and delivery great examples and easy to follow. - SharePoint Site Owner Melbourne
Clive was very patient and informative. Course was a good pace. - Power BI Beginner Parramatta
The course today was very well run - Project Beginner Canberra
Good content to cause it is good to have the material to refer too for future use - Analysis & Dashboards Perth
Analysis & Dashboards was a really interesting day course and Im looking forward to implementing everything I learnt. Domenic was super friendly and a great teacher who went above and beyond the textbook to really make sure we had a solid understanding of the learning outcomes. Looking forward to the VBA course next month! - Analysis & Dashboards Perth
Trainer was really systematic, excellent presentation and delivery - Analysis & Dashboards Melbourne
Informative course learning the basics of Pivots & Dashboards. Looking forward to putting the theory into practice. - Analysis & Dashboards Melbourne - Analysis & Dashboards Melbourne