Building your documents the smart way – Microsoft Word Workplace Training
Microsoft Word Workplace Training – Work smarter
Learn how to utilise all the tools in Microsoft Word, taking your documents to the next level. Master in-built tools to create professional formatting themes, work with tables, shapes, images and more. These skills not only improve the visual appeal of your documents but improve your team’s efficiency, allowing them to produce more professional documents in less time.
- Use a range of formatting techniques
- Work with word options and document properties
- Create and work effectively with themes
- Smart Headers and Footers
- Using Templates
- Using Mail Merge
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students.
- One computer or laptop per participant necessary for hands on training.
- A clear projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire can be used for this course.
Software and Licences
- Microsoft Word installed on each participant device with latest update.
- A Microsoft account must be assigned to each participant.
- Desktop updates and account set up need to be in place ahead of training to avoid delay and interruption on the training day.
- We can vary the delivery to ensure the course is relevant to your organisational deployment of Microsoft Office.
- We provide the data sources for all workplace Word training.
- We discourage use of organisational data models being incorporated into our workplace word training courses, as this hampers learning outcomes.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Explained very well and at the appropriate level - I have a great understanding after taking this course. - Power BI Beginner Perth
Matt was great and customised the course to our needs and answered our questions along the way. We didnt quite get all the way through the course as a result but it was very useful (and probably more useful than if we had got through every aspect of the course!) - Office365 Beginner Canberra
Matt was very happy to cater the course to the needs of the participants so I was able to get a lot out of it, which I was really happy about. - Office365 Beginner Canberra
Class gave a good overview of office 365 components. Matt did a great job of answering all of our questions! - Office365 Beginner Canberra
Good course, very interactive with classroom - appreciate the practical work through. - Office365 Beginner Canberra
Great course, Great instructor. Took the trouble to answer all questions from the team. Good location. Good facilities - Excel Intermediate Melbourne
Matt is knowledgable, clear in his communication style and enthusiastic. All in all a great educator. - Power BI Advanced Melbourne