Modernise with SharePoint Workplace Training. One space to connect, share, discover and manage information and projects. Effortless collaboration wherever your team are.
Microsoft SharePoint is a document management and collaboration tool. Our SharePoint workplace training will teach you how to; share and manage content, knowledge, and use apps to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate.
- Simple sharing and efficient collaboration.
- Engage and inform your organisation.
- Discover collective information, expertise and insights to inform decisions and guide action.
- Create rich digital experiences with Microsoft connected apps.
Our SharePoint course is delivered in SharePoint online and targeted at beginner level site owners. Read our standard Microsoft SharePoint course outline here. We also offer customisation to meet your requirements.
A client in the music industry required a one-day session which catered to both basic users and site owners. We worked with them to understand their use case. Delivering a morning session for basic users and an afternoon session for the site owners ticked all the boxes. View their custom course outline here. To discuss custom options please get in touch.
Below is a guide to what we require in order to run our SharePoint workplace training courses successfully at your organisation.
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students.
- One computer or laptop per participant necessary for hands on training.
- A clear projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire is not recommended for this course.
Software and Licences
- Every student must have access to SharePoint at Site Owner Level.
- Trainer will need to be given full control permission to conduct full training.
- Desktop versions of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word must be downloaded on each students laptop or computer.
- We understand that Microsoft SharePoint is deployed differently in each workplace and not all features are made available to staff.
- We can vary the delivery to ensure the course is relevant to your organisational deployment of SharePoint.
- We provide the data sources for all workplace SharePoint training.
- Certain company data can be integrated into the training in order to increase relevance.
- Preference is that the participants use their usual Microsoft Office 365 account for running the course.
- We can provide training accounts under our tenant if necessary.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Explained very well and at the appropriate level - I have a great understanding after taking this course. - Power BI Beginner Perth
Matt was great and customised the course to our needs and answered our questions along the way. We didnt quite get all the way through the course as a result but it was very useful (and probably more useful than if we had got through every aspect of the course!) - Office365 Beginner Canberra
Matt was very happy to cater the course to the needs of the participants so I was able to get a lot out of it, which I was really happy about. - Office365 Beginner Canberra
Class gave a good overview of office 365 components. Matt did a great job of answering all of our questions! - Office365 Beginner Canberra
Good course, very interactive with classroom - appreciate the practical work through. - Office365 Beginner Canberra
Great course, Great instructor. Took the trouble to answer all questions from the team. Good location. Good facilities - Excel Intermediate Melbourne
Matt is knowledgable, clear in his communication style and enthusiastic. All in all a great educator. - Power BI Advanced Melbourne