Modernise with SharePoint Workplace Training. One space to connect, share, discover and manage information and projects. Effortless collaboration wherever your team are.
Microsoft SharePoint is a document management and collaboration tool. Our SharePoint workplace training will teach you how to; share and manage content, knowledge, and use apps to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate.
- Simple sharing and efficient collaboration.
- Engage and inform your organisation.
- Discover collective information, expertise and insights to inform decisions and guide action.
- Create rich digital experiences with Microsoft connected apps.
Our SharePoint course is delivered in SharePoint online and is targeted at beginner level site owners. Read our detailed course Microsoft SharePoint outline here. Below is a guide to what we require in order to run our SharePoint workplace training courses successfully at your organisation.
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom.
- A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students.
- One computer or laptop per participant necessary for hands on training.
- A clear projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer.
- Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop hire is not recommended for this course.
Software and Licences
- Every student must have access to SharePoint at Site Owner Level.
- Trainer will need to be given full control permission to conduct full training.
- Desktop versions of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word must be downloaded on each students laptop or computer.
- We understand that Microsoft SharePoint is deployed differently in each workplace and not all features are made available to staff.
- We can vary the delivery to ensure the course is relevant to your organisational deployment of SharePoint.
- We provide the data sources for all workplace SharePoint training.
- Certain company data can be integrated into the training in order to increase relevance.
- Preference is that the participants use their usual Microsoft Office 365 account for running the course.
- We can provide training accounts under our tenant if necessary.
Our Other Courses
To find out more about how we deliver our other courses in the workplace click on the following icons.
Matthew is a great instructor and I thoroughly enjoyed the course. - Power BI Advanced Adelaide
Very useful course! Learnt so much. Had been using DAX and getting desired results but not properly appreciating why, after this course I have a better understanding of how the functions work and more insight into unlocking PowerBI opportunities. - Power BI Advanced Adelaide
Very broad subject matter, which was interesting and content provided was excellent but for myself, more advanced DAX functionality would be appreciated. - Power BI Advanced Adelaide
Very well explained and presented. - Power BI Advanced Adelaide
Michael was a great trainer! - Power BI Intermediate Sydney
The course was very good, Michael our instructor was knowledgable and helpful. - Power BI Intermediate Sydney
Course was interesting and I was able to learn a lot of functionality that I didnt realize was possible in Power BI. I found that at the end it was a little rushed but overall a good pace. - Power BI Intermediate Sydney